- 00:05:06 Game News:
- Goodbye Computer Gaming World, hello Microsoft.
- Big surprise, Spore is heading to consoles.
- Downloadable content is making a mint.
- Bioware gets MMOG middleware.
- Spore delayed again.
- The analysts’ were wrong (again), game sales are better than ever.
- Ho hum, Blizzard bans a mere 59,000 WoW accounts.
- World of Datecraft?
- Card-arcade hybrid heading to the DS.
- Japanese buy 10 million DSes.
- RIP E3 … we will miss you.
- 00:42:15 Interview: Chris Satchell, General Manager of Game Development for Microsoft chats about XNA.
- 00:55:59 Review: Dead Rising for the Xbox 360.
- 01:04:57 “Name That Game!” contest winner from last week, a new clip, and the always cool prize!
- 01:07:32 Show Mail: I answer your audio questions.
- 01:31:12 Final Thoughts: Make sure to check out the new Caesar IV demo.
Download the show (95 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 58 (MP3).Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3).
Add the Gaming Steve Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator.