- E3 2006 Day 3 Recap
- 00:00:49 Detailed hands-on preview of the Wii, its games, and a detailed report of too many games to list from the show floor.
- 00:33:41 Super quick interview with Will Wright about Spore.
- 00:34:33 Interview with Tim Train, VP of Operations and Development of Big Huge Games about the newly released Rise of Legends for the PC.
- 00:53:34 Interview with Paul Sage, Lead Designer of Tabula Rasa from NCSoft.
- 01:02:12 Interview with Mark Tucker, Lead Designer of Dungeon Runners from NCSoft.
- 01:09:54 Interview with Michael Khaimzon, Lead Designer of Crysis from Crytek.
- 01:16:25 Interview with Kevin Unangst, Director of Global Marketing for Games for Windows from Microsoft.
- 01:30:06 Final wrap-up of the E3 2006.
Download the show (96 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 53 (MP3).Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3).
Add the Gaming Steve Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator.
Vote for Gaming Steve on Podcast Alley.