- 00:06:30 Game News:
- Wal-Mart quitting UMD movies?
- Mario stamps Japan.
- More Oblivion content coming.
- Nintendo is raking in the Yen.
- Telltale Games lowers episodic prices.
- SiN Episode 1 heading to retail.
- Capcom music hits Japan’s iTunes.
- Apple software boots Windows.
- Lionhead joins Microsoft.
- Twenty titles at Revolution launch?
- Oblivion obliterates sales charts.
- 00:39:12 SporeTalk: What new information did I learn at GDC?
- 00:47:20 Interview with Greg Canessa the Group Manager for Xbox Live Arcade.
- 01:32:12 “Name That Game!” contest winner from last week, a new clip, and the always cool prize!
- 01:35:06 Show Mail: I answer your audio questions.
- 01:56:56 Final Thoughts: Oblivion is taking over the world! And there are just too many good games out right now. What to do … what to do?
Download the show (121 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 47 (MP3).Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3).
Add the Gaming Steve Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator.
Vote for Gaming Steve on Podcast Alley.