- Game Developers Conference Day 4 Recap
- John and I discuss Spore talk number one: “Advanced Prototyping” with Chaim Gingold and Chris Hecker.
- We discuss the Nintendo keynote speech.
- Will Wright talks, but does he say anything?
- John gives us a rundown of the expo floor.
- A review of this year’s “Game Design Challenge” and why was Will Wright wearing a tiara?
- Spore talk number three: “Spore: PrePD Through Prototyping” by Eric Todd.
- And finally Spore talk number four: “Building Community Around Pollinated Content in Spore” by Caryl Shaw.
- A recap of last night’s Independent Game Festival & Awards and the Game Developers Choice Awards.
Download the show (55 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 45 (MP3).Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3).
Add the Gaming Steve Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator.
Vote for Gaming Steve on Podcast Alley.